20041001

In Shanghai

I'm here. First off, a note on time. I've set the timestamp to GMT +800. Hopefully that won't effect previous posts. So, it's 15 hours later here, than it is on the West Coast, 12 hours later than on the east coast. I'm posting this at quarter to 10 pm local time, so it's 9:45 am in NY and 6:45 am in Eugene. Sometimes I'll actually be in a different day, but I believe it 's now October 1 for us all.

I've got crazy airline stories, it's a national holiday here, the streets are insane, and I'm very tired. I'm going to wander around a bit more, then go to sleep. I'll be posting a bunch of photos sometime tomorrow, then Sunday it's off to Beijing.

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2004 at 11:56 AM, Blogger ken harper said...

Corey,
Looked at your message this AM, but, had to sign up to be able to post. Glad that you arrived safe and look forward to hearing more about your trip and seeing photos.
Dad

 
At November 28, 2005 at 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home