20041018

Hmmm...

Now I've got a bit of a dilemma. I need to find a tone and a theme for this blog now that I'm no longer traipsing around foreign countries. The travel thing really only holds water while your actually traveling. Will it prove difficult to keep the few readers I've found while I had something interesting to say? Only time will tell.

I think I'm likely to use this space to reference random, entertaining stuff that I stumble over during my virtual wanderings, as well as items that fall into my email and aggregator.

I'll probably also post a lot about metadata, digital libraries, web design, xml related technologies, digital preservation, and perhaps a bit of programming.

To keep it interesting, I'll likely continue to drop in some more pics from my travels abroad, and from the rest of my life. Also likely, the descriptions of these pictures will be much less rich now that the content is not as fresh in my mind. But hopefully it will still be interesting. Or at least it will hold your interest enough to make you see past all the boring technology stuff that will start showing up here in the near future.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home