20050901

Pleasant Evening

The hotel isn't so bad. I do have a private bath, and thankfully the air conditioner is pretty good. I wouldn't really mind having to do the shared bath thing. My real problem here is that I don't find the facilities worth the money. I'm paying for ambiance and history rather than amenities.

I doubt my luggage will meet me here. My train for Sevilla leaves at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope it finds me there tomorrow though, otherwise I'll have to do some shopping.

My seatmates on the flight over were a really nice young couple from outside of Toronto. I bumped into them again at the Prada this afternoon and made arrangements to meet up with them for tapas and cervacas this evening. Good times. Pictures coming soon.

One nice thing about this hotel is the availability of a wireless signal in room. I'm exhausted, dispate an early evening nap, and want to get up early tomorrow to scope out other hotel options. Nice to be able to make a quick post or two from bed before crashing.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 at 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog charper. I was looking for information on hotel nizza francia and came across your post Pleasant Evening - not quite what I was looking for related to hotel nizza francia but interesting all the same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home