20041108

Another Travel Blog

Most of you came here and started reading because this was billed as a travel blog. Then it went all exceedingly lame, and devoid of interesting travel tales. I promise, I'll be regaling you with more travel tales soon enough. But in the meantime, I seem to have spawned a trend in my family. My parents are currently in the midst of a 10 day trip to Hawaii. They're blogging, and posting photos (through hello instead of flicker) while they're there. My Dad's a much better photographer than I am, and my Mother, if she gets around to posting anything herself, writes much more elegantly than I do.

If my concert reviews, links to random stuff that I find entertaining, random thoughts and (forthcoming) techie nonsense is inspiring naught but ennui, please pay them a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home